Tuesday, March 29, 2016

MASTER THE CRUCIFIED LIFE, DISPLAY THE RESURRECTED ONE

My children, you must draw close to Me, for your Father sees that the weariness of this life has become much. Because I know your heart and have fashioned it in My image, I also know that the gross sin of those who do not have the fear of the Lord grieves you, as it grieves Me. 

But I tell you this, My wisdom speaks that you must love the sinner but hate the sin. In doing so, you then share in My Crucifixion, by walking the road to Calvary with Me. The crucified life requires full surrender and obedience to My commandments and My ways. My love forbears all things, so it is in this perfect love that you will find your peace amidst the wickedness and blatant disobedience of all the world around you. 

When you truly understand and embrace My sacrifice that day on the Cross, you will know that in unconditional love there-in lies the answer to all things, to all situations. When you meet Me here at this place of emptiness and humility, the power of My love and the victory won transforms you from a crucified life to a resurrected one. Master the first, but I call you then to embody the first and display the second. It is in this place that I then call you My over-comers. 

Truly I say this, what appears impossible on this side of the veil was done already, the example set before you. Your sanctification is ongoing, and I will continue to move you from glory to glory. A holy, pure, sanctified, glorified vessel is your goal and I have already seen you through this. I have made the way straight. I have lit your path, and I have walked this road before you, so that all you need do is follow in My footsteps. 

Need there be anything else? 

My mantle covers you, and you bear the marks of My wounds on your hearts. Daily remember the sacrifice that was made for you, but then continually walk in the glory and the risen life purchased for you that day, for in doing this, I manifest Myself to a lost and dying world. We draw more souls to Us in order that not one would be lost, but that all may be saved and come to the understanding that I AM Love, and Love is all there is and ever will be..

YAHUSHUA



Ephesians 2:10King James Version (KJV)

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Psalm 73:26

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 97:10

10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Jude 22-23

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Malachi 1:3

And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Revelation 2:6

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 Corinthians 13:1-7

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

John 15:12

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Philippians 2:3-11

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 8:5-14

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

2 Corinthians 3:18

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Psalm 119:105

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Ezekiel 16:8

Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.