Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THREE SECONDS TO MIDNIGHT-LEARN THIS MYSTERY NOW

Daughter, you may write, for it is I, your Savior, who stretched forth My hands upon the cross and who died and shed My blood for the sins of all men, for all time, and then rose on the third day.

This is an important concept I wish you to understand and My Bride must learn these deeper mysteries of My Kingdom. She is ready to receive such impartation. 

I will speak of the eternal moment of now and the meaning of having faith like a child. When I speak of having this kind of faith, it is a faith that comes so naturally, a faith unquestionable, a faith that does not falter-no matter the external circumstances or situations. It is a deep and abiding level of trust and assurance that what has been spoken and taught is infallible truth. This child-like faith is a deep abiding, an abandonment of all doubt and uncertainty, based  on the evidence of the full indwelling of My spirit in you. Pray for this faith My loves as it serves to ground you in Me, the Rock, and keep you from swaying to and from as the winds of change are upon you. 

To be still and know I am your God is to have this truth deeply embedded in your hearts. The more turbulent all is becoming around you, the greater the intensity of this, My peace and My security within. Do you see how this faith will carry you through any and all challenges and will propel you deeper and deeper into intimacy with Me? This faith is not only understanding Our relationship with your minds, but knowing Me in your spirits. This knowing that neither life nor death, angels or principalities, powers or forces of darkness, sickness, famine or plague could ever separate you from the love I have for you. We My loves, are One in Our Father and One in spirit and in truth. 

When this level of faith is exhibited, you are called My over-comers. Many are the promises I have for those who will overcome. I will teach you from the Tree of Life and you will forever be with Me in My Kingdom. I will give you victory over life and over death, and no manner of evil will ever prevail against you. It is given unto you, My over-comers, to rule and reign with Me in My Kingdom and righteousness and justice will prevail. You will be victors in the eyes of the One and only sovereign God of All, Our Father Adonai and Elohim. 

Now, as to the eternal moment of now, I will explain. As you grow into this deep faith in Me, you will then understand My words about being anxious over nothing. You will learn to never look behind you into the past, nor will you be concerned of thoughts for your future for you will know as truth in your hearts that I have all of your tomorrows. Just as I clothe the birds in the sky and provide for all the needs of My precious creatures, will I not look after your every need as well? It is written and it shall be so. 

So hence, this deep faith allows you to stay always in the eternal moment of now, as in My Kingdom there is no such thing as time. You are then able to focus on being with Me fully in the now, not looking forward, not looking behind you, but abiding in My heart while experiencing true, great tranquility. Man defines this thing of 'time' in a linear fashion, placing the focus on moving from point to point, task to task. To understand this deeper mystery, know that My ways are not man's ways. As you move into deeper levels of faith and maturity in Me, instead of moving in a linear fashion, you learn more of Me by the expansion of love with Me in your hearts. Maturing in Me is an ever increasing and expanding of Our hearts as you are drawn into the fullness of who I am within you. 

Think of this as a pebble thrown into the water. The ripples extend out from the center in small rings but then radiate out in ever growing and ever expanding waves that carry themselves outward continually. In My Kingdom, the expansion of Our love will never stop growing and becoming more and more radiant. Do you see the many, many ways in which I am limitless? Knowing Me is a continual expansion of your hearts.

And so I wish for you to pray and spend time with Me asking for the greater understanding and clarity of what I am speaking here today. This is very important now for My people to understand with all that is coming your way. To whom much is given, much is required but in Me your reward is sure. Grasp this concept now My loves, and allow Me to use you to teach others. Go now in My peace and My love. 

YAHUSHUA- I AM THE LOVER OF YOUR HEARTS



John 17:3King James Version (KJV)

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.


Matthew 18:2-4King James Version (KJV)

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.


John 15:4-7King James Version (KJV)

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.


Psalm 46:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.


Romans 8:37-39King James Version (KJV)

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


John 4:24King James Version (KJV)

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.


1 John 2:13King James Version (KJV)

13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.


1 John 4:4King James Version (KJV)

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.


Revelation 2:7King James Version (KJV)

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.


Revelation 2:26King James Version (KJV)

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:


Revelation 3:5King James Version (KJV)

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.


Revelation 3:12King James Version (KJV)

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.


Revelation 3:21King James Version (KJV)

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.


Revelation 2:11King James Version (KJV)

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.


Revelation 12:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.


Philippians 4:6King James Version (KJV)

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.


Matthew 6:26-34King James Version (KJV)

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.


Romans 2:29King James Version (KJV)

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.



A few hours later, I was shown the Kingdom of Heaven in the spirit, the Wedding Banquet, and the armies of Heaven. Everything was overlaid with gold. I saw the streets of gold, and all the angels and their battle accouterments were gold and when I asked Father what the gold represented, Father said it was His glory and that is was coming down! I was then shown meteors and fire falling from Heaven, earthquakes, disasters of all kinds, volcanoes erupting, and the US splitting open in many places. I saw terror cells in many cities detonating weapons. Father said, "America Babylon the whore is fallen". 

He talked about how important it was to understand what He is teaching here. We are to use the wisdom and knowledge He has given us to teach others. Together We will draw souls to Him.

"Who is worthy to receive all praise, honor and glory? Only His Majesty, the King of Kings, the Lamb who was slain. He alone is worthy. He is Emmanuel, the promised of ages. Open your gates, lift up your voices, sing praises to Him who is seated on the Throne. Prepare your hearts for My soon return.. The train of My robe fill the temple with glory."

Then I was shown a clock, and the hour was midnight. The clock had a seconds hand as well as the hour and minute hands. The hour and minute hands were both on midnight, and the seconds hand was at three seconds to midnight. I asked Father if this was really the seconds hand, and He said it was. Then Father said," It is only My mercy which holds the seconds back. I have anointed your tongues to preach My good news and placed salve over your eyes so that you may know the mysteries of My Kingdom. I have given you a new name, you are My sealed and My anointed, and your names are engraved in the palm of My hand. 

The vision and words were then over.