Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LET IT BE DONE AS IT IS WRITTEN -- I AM CONSUMING FIRE

Dear brothers and sisters,

Last night during prayer, I was repeatedly shown the burning bush of Mt. Sinai and Our King Yahushua in its midst as I looked on. I was standing on a sea of glass which was the ground and the Lord spoke that I was on holy ground, His Bride is now on holy ground. I knew He wished to convey something to us, and kept asking His will and the words to come, however, He simply stood amidst the fire and the scene replayed three times. I was led to read Exodus 3, and then today in prayer on the mountain, was given the words for this vision. As Yahushua was speaking, I was also hearing the beautiful scripture of Song of Solomon, as He lovingly and poetically spoke to His Bride.

My family, are you ready to receive your Groom? He is coming...He is coming...

Shalom,
Julie



Behold My love, My holy presence is an ever-consuming fire before you. My glory is come to you My precious Bride. Allow Me to consume you completely as you immerse yourselves in My all-consuming love for you. You have entered into My Heart and you now stand on Holy Ground. Be holy as I AM holy. Remain fixed here with Me My Beloved, with your feet firmly placed on the solid ground of My truth. All of your nourishment comes from the essence of who I AM. I AM your endless Supply. Behold My Glory! You are hedged in on all sides, above and below. I AM your Shield and your exceedingly great Reward. I AM from everlasting to everlasting. I have beckoned you to Me and you have come. I yearn for your companionship and earnestly seek intimacy with you. You delight Me My Bride and My Glory will now remain with you, never to depart from you. You are sealed and you radiate My presence from within you. Come away with Me Beloved for I must make all things new. Do not delay, come away now. You are most cherished to Me and I wish to hide you away from all that is upon you. The hour is very late and much will commence. Be at peace dear ones, for you were purposed for such a time as this. Fear nothing as the Heavenly Host assist you. All power and authority is given to you from on High. My Holy Fire consumes you. Let it be done as it is written..

YAHUSHUA YOUR BRIDEGROOM



Hebrews 12:29King James Version (KJV)

29 For our God is a consuming fire.


Deuteronomy 4:24

24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.


Isaiah 42:8

I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.


Isaiah 60:1

60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.


Leviticus 11:44a

44 For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy:


Leviticus 20:26

26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.


1 Peter 1:16

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.


Philippians 4:19

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Exodus 3:1-5

 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.
And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.


Job 1:10a

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?


Psalm 91 

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.


Genesis 15:1

15 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.


Jeremiah 31:3

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.


Isaiah 40:28

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.


2 Corinthians 1:22

22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.


Ephesians 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,


Revelation 21:4-5

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.



2 Corinthians 5:17

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new


Psalm 119:60

60 I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.


1 John 2:18

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.


Matthew 24:42

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.


Romans 13:11

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.


Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Nehemiah 9:6

Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.


Isaiah 40:26

26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.


Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.


Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.


Mark 16:17-18

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Luke 9:1

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.


Matthew 17:20

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.