Monday, December 2, 2013

MY BRIDE'S HOUR IS COME

My children and My Bride, how it pleases My heart to see such obedience and such surrender. You have learned much but know as well that much is to be required of you. I would not ask anything of you that you are not capable of when in complete obedience to My will for your lives. I would never ask of you anything that I have not already walked out in perfection while on this earth. I have always led by My example. Although you do not have the complete understanding of My timing in coming for you My Bride, know without a doubt that every detail of your joining to Me has been lovingly orchestrated by My Father in Heaven. Lean not unto your own understanding at this time as much is still being veiled. It is only for you to rest in My presence knowing that you are loved beyond measure, that you are loved by the King of Kings and it is only faith I ask. Believe when you cannot see. I am pouring out an increase at this time for My Bride, and increase in a  measure of trust, of grace, of anointing, of favor and of blessing. You, My chosen Ones, will assist Me in gathering the greatest harvest of all time. Remain unmovable, unshakable and unaffected by what you are seeing in the natural. These things must come. Persevere My Beloved for Our hour is come.

YOUR GROOM


 

Luke 12:48

King James Version (KJV)
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.



1 Corinthians 10:13

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.



Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.


John 20:29

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.



Ephesians 3:20

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,



1 Corinthians 15:58

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.