Sunday, July 28, 2013

MY OUTPOURING IS A HEART MATTER

This outpouring of My love for you has several purposes. Because of My infinite mercy, I wish to give each of you every possible opportunity to make the choice to follow Me as great judgements are upon this earth. I have been warning you to prepare your hearts, and put your spiritual houses in order. It is a matter of your heart. I stand outside the door of your heart, will you invite Me in? 

There is a precise order to the events that are coming upon you imminently, and you must decide for Me or against Me. You will all be shown your soul condition in the presence of a Holy and Righteous God. If  you truly desire to fellowship with Me and accept My will in your life, you will lay your burdens and your will down at this time of illumination, and allow Me to completely cleanse your hearts of all iniquities. Your spirit, if you are in complete surrender, will then align themselves with Me, and We then will operate as One. This is an outpouring as was manifested for the Apostles at Pentecost, a time of infusion and of power and might. You will march forward courageously! You will be imbued with My Glory and your entire being will not resist being realigned with My purposes for you. This will be an activation for you, and will serve to equip your spirits to hear Me directly and clearly. Many will be healed during this outpouring of My Grace, those who have completely surrendered, and those in which I find no resistance. 

Obedience is the key. I say this again My children, obedience is the key. Meditate on this. I am telling you of this event ahead of time because of My great love for you. I desire that you would sweep your house now! There is no need to wait for Me as this illumination will be much gentler to experience if you have done all you can to repent now and come to Me in all humility and brokenness. I require those who will deny themselves to follow Me. Deny all that you desire so that only My desire may reside in you. Do you see? In this way you are pure and holy vessels through which My will can not be hindered. Many, many people will not fair well when this event occurs, as their sin is great and the separation from Me is wide. You will be used to minister, to love, to teach and guide them towards Me. You will be My equipped army. You will heal and perform miracles and the world will know of Me and know that I AM.

There will be a cosmic event that will cause complete darkness on this earth for three days and it is then that I will make Myself known to every individual soul. I have shown some of you in dreams and visions this very time. You must prepare for this time, I would not have you caught off guard when this occurs. I have always told My own what I am about to do, and I am telling you now. PREPARE. Do not be afraid. My angels are waiting and ready to assist you. You are so loved and protected. It is just for a short time, and then.....your victory, and our Wedding!  I will use you for a season, again, a short season, to help those around you to see the Light, to see Me, their Creator. All is in order. You have not chosen Me, I have chosen you.  


 King James Version (KJV)

Exodus 10:21-23

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.


Matthew 3:11

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:


Acts 2:1-4

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.


Acts 2:42-43

42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.


Revelation 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.