Friday, September 7, 2012

I DESIRE YOU

While praying and meditating the last few days, Yeshua has impressed upon me how very much He loves each and every one of us, and how very special and precious we are all to Him. As we continue to watch the deterioration of this country, the United States, because of the decisions made by our leaders, ( the recent Dem. Convention events), our Father's judgements will increase in severity and frequency. He understands however, that the government is not representative of many of His people. I feel we are being asked where our focus is at this time, and if we are continuing  to look to Him constantly, despite what is happening around us, or are we being caught up in the day to day events taking place all around us, and all around the world. It is very difficult to not want to know what is going to happen next, to not know if there is anything else we 'should do'. But the main point our King is stressing I believe is that we are to be Kingdom minded at all times. This means in everything we say, do, and everything we look to. We are going to witness events never before seen in our lives. We are going to go through some very, very difficult and trying times. We have a promise though, that we are not alone, and that we will be more than conquerors if we only keep our focus and perspective through it all. Following is the encouragement I heard this morning:

Go and tell my people how very much I love them. I desire nothing more than fellowship and communion with you all of the time. I long to spend time with you, talking with you, walking with you through this life and your daily responsibilities. Can you not feel My presence? When invited, I walk hand in hand with you, holding you, comforting you, speaking the things to you that you need to hear for each day ahead. I go before you in all situations, and prepare your way before you even take a step. You are My chosen, and there is nothing that will or could stop Me from being everything for you,  your Comforter, your Guide, your Protector, your Love. I am pouring out my anointing upon you, and it covers you completely, bathing you in My glory, and sealing you from the world. I have told you many times, you are not of this world, as you are Kingdom heirs, and this earth is not your home. Seek My Kingdom and all that it encompasses, and all else will be placed at your feet. You have at your disposal multitudes of angels, always eager to assist you in your requests. Simply ask, and they are positioned for you. I desire for you to look only to Me and the things that Heaven is about at this time, not the world events and the enemies plans being carried out on this earth. He would like nothing more than to take your focus off of the Kingdom, and have you anxious over what is occurring in the physical realm. Remember, these things must occur as I will continue to appeal to those whose hearts are hardened to me. You however are not reserved to My anger and wrath. I will bring you through all of these events, and you will witness Me in all of My glory on this earth. There is so much joy awaiting you! There is much preparation being done here, as the feast of our Wedding together is to take place shortly! I am eager to share your new name with each of you, and to fellowship with you at My Table. I have created all of the beauty of this world for each one of you. I love you this much! Enjoy this that I have given to you, My gift to My people. It is possible to have immense joy, in the middle of tribulation, because your desire is Me! And My desire is you! Grasp this My beloved, and you will know such peace! My grace is sufficient for EVERY circumstance, no matter how it appears. Get a Heavenly perspective! Not a worldly one. I will sharpen your senses, and you will know what is occurring in the spiritual realm, if you only spend time with Me and ask Me to enlighten you. I will not leave you confused or uncertain or in fear. You will know My plans and walk in them in authority. I am thinking of My pure and spotless Bride, and I am filled with joy and love over you! I am eager for our union for eternity! I have much to share with  you. Desire Me! Yearn for Me! Reach out for Me always! Hold fast to Me! Breathe Me! Set your eyes upon Me! Eternity awaits you! 

Your Loving Groom,
Yeshua

John 14:2

King James Version (KJV)
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

2 Corinthians 12:9

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

James 2:5

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Revelation 19:7-9

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.


Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:


Revelation 2:17

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.


John 17:13-18

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.