Saturday, September 15, 2012

COME OUT OF BABYLON

Come out of her My sons and daughters today! If you claim to follow Me and be one of My sheep, I say to you COME OUT OF Babylon TODAY!  Many of you are hearing the calling of My spirit, and know without a doubt that you can not continue to operate in the parameters you have been operating in anymore. There is a movement of My spirit across the lands, a tide so to speak, as I gently but authoritatively draw you out of enemy strongholds. Many are feeling that things are changing, and something is happening in the spiritual realm that is pulling you away and closer to Me. Your prayers are being heard and I am assembling My army as I have been speaking about for several months now. Those who are listening and are spending time with Me every day, who are placing Me first and foremost in all they do, you are being strategically placed in the areas I want you to minister in and with the people you are to join with during these momentous days spoken of by My prophets. Continue to listen for My instructions. All that is not of Me will indeed fall. One of the enemies greatest accomplishments has been from the beginning of My church, to create divisions through denominations. My church so quickly became consumed with traditions and doctrines and rites of passage, that they forgot why I was here and what I had taught you to do. When I walked on this earth with My disciples, I taught you ways that are Kingdom ways, and these ways are simple My friends. I walked and supped with you, talked with you, ministered to your needs, and prayed with you. This is all I have ever wanted Our body to be about. We had communion. We had relationship. I did not try to organize anything, I embodied LOVE and that encompassed all. This still holds true dear people. My ways are right and true and pure. I am calling up a people now that lays down separation, division, and vain attempts to feign church as you have known it to be for so long. You know who you are now, and all I require is that you ask My Holy Spirit to reveal to you the giftings and direction that I have created you for in this moment now. Do not fear to step out into this calling, for it is finally time to move! The paradigms of your societies are shifting quickly, and you must flow into your next purpose with authority, and with peace, knowing I direct all your moves. I will have a body of unity again, like days of old, a body that is effectual in leading and ministering and healing, for many multitudes will soon flock to you. They will come because it is My light, and My love permeating your spirit, and they will see that I am real, and that I come for all. Pray unceasingly for discernment, as I will be bringing you into places and with the people I will have you minister with. Forget the ways of the past, and church as you have known it. I will show you My true meaning of unity, and oneness in the spirit. How marvelous it will be for you to experience that for which you were created! Oh the joy that will supercede all you've ever known. Watch for Me in ways you've never expected before. I am ever-present! Do not fear that you will not be made aware of the direction you should take. If you have surrendered all to Me, there is nothing to worry about. You will hear My voice, and you will be comforted. I have never left you alone, why would I do so now? I will manifest in powerful ways amongst you and My glory will be known throughout the earth. The darkness must flee around you when I am present. Remember to whom you belong. Pray for the people I will place you together with to be put into their positions, pray for divine meetings, and My purpose to now manifest in your lives. Nothing is coincidence or happenstance. I am moving in every moment and each circumstance and situation in your lives is going to reflect My flow. Be ever so careful not to hinder this movement by allowing distractions and things of the world to creep back in. Remove yourself continually from this world, and unite your spirit with Me in the spirit realm. In doing this, you will know what Heaven is about at this time. You will have no problem understanding and walking step in step with My plans. My ways are so simple, and so pure. You have entered into a time that will indeed be very dark, and very painful for those who have rejected Me and My love for them. You will see much in these days, and much of it will not be easy to experience. There will be those that are unreachable, those whose hearts are too hardened to My message, those you will watch perish without knowing the hope I have offered them. Your hearts will break because of this, and you will also experience the sadness that I do when this occurs. Because We are one, We feel the same. There will be much work to be done however, so you must continue to move and minister and reach out to the lost as these earth changes occur.Feed My sheep. My will, My plan, will be accomplished. The fate of many has already been sealed. The things I have put in motion will now increase in intensity, do not be alarmed at how fiercely they come. Your world will shake mightily and violently.I have spoken it before many times, through many people, I will not be mocked.  I have given many visions and messages and pictures so that My chosen will know what to expect. It is not for you to know the details of what I am doing, only that much, much must occur in order to expose the darkness, the lies, the deception and the wickedness. I am separating the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the chaff, and if you are not grounded in Me, you will not stand. Do not become consumed with how things will play out. This is only another way the enemy keeps your focus off of Me. Stay in the Word, pray, pray, pray, and continue to love others as I love them. This is My command. Be obedient, be faithful. Pay close attention to what is happening in the spiritual realm.You will very soon see a large and destructive war, and this is no surprise as it has been prophesied in My Word. Many will perish. When you see this, you will know that I am so very close to My second coming. The man of perdition will be exposed. Pray My people that you will see him for who he is, and that you would not be deceived. Sadly, many of the elect will be, as they only know Me superficially, and have not the intimacy with Me that I desire. This is another reason it is so important to come out of babylon, walk away from anyone or anything that is not directly speaking from My holy Word. I am not religion, I want a relationship with every one of you. Speak repentance to all. Tell them of My mercy and My grace and My love for them. Do not bring them fear about what must happen on the earth, these changes that are coming. Simply speak love, love, love. I thank you all for answering this call, and for your obedience at this time. With all of My love,

Messiah, King of the Universe


John 10:1-30

King James Version (KJV)
10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.


John 21:16-17

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.