Thursday, August 30, 2012

DREAM OF BELIEVERS TAKEN TO HEAVEN

On the night of Aug. 27, 2012, my husband had a dream in which he was having a conversation with satan. In the dream, satan was dressed as an ordinary man would dress, and my husband was telling him to leave him alone, that his fight was not with my husband, but that he needed to turn his attention towards our Father, the one who created satan. My husband told him that Yeshua was the son of God, but satan was not created in the Father's image and he had no authority with men unless given to him by them.

He then turned away from satan to another scene, where he saw a man preaching in the streets to many. Immediately, he knew this man to be evil in nature, and to be leading the people astray, that his teachings were not biblical and were very deceptive. In the background, my husband heard the sound of clanging metal and welding and beams being molded and put together. As his sight gets clearer, he sees iron being shaped and formed into platforms, glowing red from the heat. Opposite these platforms and in another scene, he sees other platforms being built, these having pillars being welded to the side and different in color. The platforms being made for the man preaching were dull and unimpressive, with no beams on the side and about as big as a large room. The platforms being formed in the other scene came out beautifully brilliant, glowing with these pillars at each corner, these structures being as large as a house in length and width. Then he sees that the people working on the bright platforms are in dressed in white, glowing and illuminated, as are the structures and sides. These platforms are literally lit up from the inside, and around the pillars on the sides are gorgeously decorated arrangements, jewels and flowers and crystals.He said it looked exactly like someone had decorated for a wedding, and that is was extremely beautiful. The tops of these platforms are open, with direct access to the sky. The platforms for the man preaching are just that, dull metal platforms and nothing else.

Then my husband sees believers running from all directions, stepping up onto the platforms, and being hoisted into Heaven! Each platform he said holds many, many people. There are people stationed at the four corners of each one, helping to guide these platforms up. A couple asks my husband to help hold one of the corners which has a rope attached to the pillar, as do all the pillars at each corner, each one with a person guiding the rope. My husband, thinking he is going to have to use all his strength, pulls with all his might, even going so far as to try and tie the rope off to a nearby truck, to make sure he keeps his corner of the platform secure, only to find that he is not able to tie the rope, and when he attempts to 'pulley' this platform up to Heaven, it is as light as a feather, and he feels no weight whatsoever as it ascends into the clouds. He says our three daughters came running with their best friend and asked, "Daddy? Is it time to go?" To which he replied, "Yes! Of course, we're finally ready now, get on!"  They then get on one of the platforms, and my husband watches as they ascend into Heaven and disappear.

As believers are being taken to Heaven by the multitudes, my husband notices that there are people wandering around the scene, not illuminated or dressed in white, and they are very distraught and confused. They are turning around and around in circles, mumbling and asking for help, they do not know where to turn or what to do. They have a sense that they need to do something, but they don't know what. He also recognizes some of the people and wonders why they don't come to the platforms, or know what is occurring. My husband tries to help one man by telling him it's going to be okay, just to step onto one of the platforms, but the man acts as if he can't hear my husband, and continues mumbling and talking to himself and remaining agitated and lost. Then my husband realizes that these are the lost, the ones who have not accepted Yeshua and it is now too late for them to get on a platform. They will remain to be deceived by the false teacher, and given over to the beast system for a time. This brings sadness to my husband, but there is nothing he can do. They have made their choices. The believers however are protected and kept from the darkness that is closing in. My husband then wakes up, and for several minutes, continues to hear the sounds of metal, but now he is hearing swords hitting each other in the air. He also said he had the most incredible feeling of peace he had ever had in his life, as if the chains had fallen off of him, and he was no longer in bondage to this world. The peace, he said, was indescribable.

As I was praying about this dreams, Yeshua revealed to me the simplicity of what my husband saw. This anti-christ system is very well in effect now, today, and many are not choosing the way of salvation, Yeshua our Messiah. This is beautiful example of how our fight is not against flesh, it's against satan and his deceptive agendas. We believers will watch as many of the people we know succumb to the enemy, and we will be helpless to do anything about it. When more and more things happen around the world and and there is chaos, many more will be drawn into a system that they believe will protect them and provide for them. I was also feeling that we indeed, are extremely close to seeing the fulfillment of this vision. The lines are being drawn, but we faithful servants are protected and sealed by the Holy Spirit and have absolutely nothing to fear. The sheep know their shepherd, and they will follow His voice. Hallelujah Yeshua!

John 14:27

King James Version (KJV)
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Ezekiel 21:8-16

Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
10 It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.
11 And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.
14 Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers.
15 I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.
16 Go thee one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left, whithersoever thy face is set.

Ezekiel 22:20-31

20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.
21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof.
22 As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the Lord have poured out my fury upon you.
23 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
24 Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.
25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.
29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord God.

Isaiah 48:10

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Isaiah 49:2

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Isaiah 61:10

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Zechariah 13:7-9

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Psalm 7:8-13

The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high

Revelation 19:7-9

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Deuteronomy 32:42-43

42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

Leviticus 26:33

33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Revelation 12:7-12

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.