Friday, June 8, 2012

A CALL TO ARMS

June 8, 2012


" I speak today of a request for My army to mobilize. I am calling on My faithful remnant to take My instructions seriously, and urgently, for the battle is at hand. I ask that you would spend as much time as possible in prayer and meditation, reading My Word, and waiting for My instruction. Put aside a set time each day and listen to Me. This is of the utmost importance. Pray unceasingly. Pray for the lost, and the desperate ones. Help Me to bring in a harvest of souls. Just as a commander of an army prepares and trains his soldiers before war, I am training My elect at this time for the coming war on the earth. Soldiers are not dropped into the middle of a battlefield and then instructed as to how to go about fighting. They spend much time in advance preparing for the battle. I will not leave you defenseless. You must trust in Me. I am the King and Commander of My army, and I am the only voice you must follow. It takes discipline however to be able to recognize My voice. There is coming a time, very, very soon, when there will be many voices warring for your attention, telling you what you must do, and you must have the discernment to know the only One in whom you should follow. This is your duty, your marching orders. I will always lead you and guide you to safety, and provide for all you need. Be prudent and watchful, and always keep your armor on. Never remove it for any reason. It is meant to be a part of who you are in Me. It is My Word, being lived out through you. This armor should be as light as a feather to carry, as My yoke is easy, and the burden is light. Truly grasp what this entails for you as you walk out My steps in the coming days. I care so much for each one of you. " 

Your Commander in Chief, 
King Yeshua

Ephesians 6:10-19

King James Version (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
  
Matthew 11:30  For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.